A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


Make sure you have the types of insurance you need and your policies provide the cover you need.  For example:

  • Car insurance, for each car you own.
  • Buildings insurance, if you own your home or you are buying it with a mortgage.  The mortgage company will insist that you have this cover. If you rent, your landlord, not you, should arrange buildings insurance.
  • Contents insurance, for your belongings.
  • Life insurance or family income protection policy (known as family income benefit), if anyone is financially dependent on you, for example children. The insurance cover should replace any income that would be lost in the event of death - this could be your earnings or financial support you receive from your spouse or civil partner.
  • Income protection insurance, to replace your income if you cannot work because of illness. Check if you have any cover already through an employer.

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or