A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Enforcing A Settlement

If either you or your partner breaks the terms of the settlement, either of you may apply to a court to enforce it if the settlement was recorded in writing and incorporated into a court order.

If you came to an agreement between you but didn't have it approved by the court in a court order - providing you haven't remarried or formed another civil partnership - you can apply to the court for an order making financial provision for you (see Future considerations). Enforcement can be a complex procedure so you may want to seek legal advice – see Useful links.

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or