A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Financial Support For Children

Some parents agree between them how much to pay for their children's upkeep. If you need help either you or your partner can seek advice from a solicitor or apply to the Child Support Agency (CSA) for a decision on the amount of maintenance that should be made. The CSA will also make sure the payments are made.

Some parents agree that one of them will continue to meet specific expenses, such as school fees, holidays, premiums on insurance policies or payments into savings accounts set up for the children. If you can't agree, a court will sometimes make orders to provide for things like school fees and larger items of expenditure.

For more details of the sort of provision that can be made, see If you have children.

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or