A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Limited Companies

Think about how your separation will impact on the business and others affected by it, such as employees and suppliers.

If that partners is involved in the company and one of you is going to leave it, remember to agree what is to happen to their shares. If that partner is a director or company secretary, this can easily be changed by completing a form and filing it at Companies House. See www.companieshouse.gov.uk for more details. You may want to seek further advice from a solicitor and/or accountant to help you come to a decision about what to do – see useful links

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or