A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

The Settlement

If you have children, you will each continue to have financial responsibilities towards any children you have together. See If you have children for the different ways that this can be dealt with.

See Living arrangements and Splitting the things you own for details of how to deal with property and other assets. You should think about recording the terms of any settlement that you can reach in a legal document called a Deed of Separation (see Further considerations and changes – entering an order or agreement) to record what has been agreed and to protect you if your partner tries to change what you agreed at a later date.

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or