A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • Ugwu
  • Ugwu's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
30 May 22 #519390 by Ugwu
Topic started by Ugwu
I have been asked to write brief submission setting out the court order I seek and basis for that in my Financial Settlement application. Please does anyone have templates or ideas for writing this?

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
01 Jun 22 #519396 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
I think we need a little more information please.

What form are you completing?

Is a settlement agreed or is the matter contested?

Form A is the usual form for an application for financial remedy. It has to be signed off by a mediator if the matter is contested. There are boxes to tick to indicate what you are seeking orders for - ie transfer of property, pension share, lump sum etc.

The same form is used for a Consent Order where settlement is agreed. It needs to be accompanied by a draft consent order in the correct format and a completed D81 Statement of Financial Information.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11