A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

To qualify to apply for divorce in England or Wales you must either:

  1. Currently live in England or Wales ( and be of any nationality), OR
  2. Live overseas but have a strong link to England or Wales (e.g. born in UK, have UK passport)

You must have been married for 12 months before you can start a divorce. It does not matter which country you got married in.

If you, your spouse or your children are not UK nationals then please call our helpline for further advice.

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.