A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Divorce Where Spouse Will Not Respond (Deemed Service)

A full lawyer managed divorce service for people who wish to proceed with a divorce but whose spouse will not co-operate and is unwillling to sign and return the papers.

This particular divorce service has been designed for people who want to get divorced, but who are fairly certain that their spouse will NOT agree to the divorce. In this situation you can still get a divorce if the reason given for the divorce is either "Unreasonable Behaviour" or "5 Years Separation". (You will probably not be able to get a divorce on grounds of "adultery" or "2 year separation" as they require your spouse's consent).

Option 1 : Submit petition, serve papers, apply for deemed service (for people who haven't started the divorce process)


Option 2 : Serve papers using process server, do deemed service
(if divorce has started but now spouse won't respond)