What can mediation achieve?
• Improved future relationships - you are able to move forward and make a new start.
Exploration of all issues - our mediators can help you identify the
real issues and guide the discussion in an open and fair way.
• Simplicity - the process is informal, straightforward and constructive.
• Control - you remain in control and as mediation is voluntary you can stop the process at any time.
• Flexibility - unique solutions negotiated to suit each particular case.
• Saves time - and avoids the stress of a lengthy legal process.
• Saves money - Legal costs are kept to a minimum.
Who are the mediators?
experienced mediators come from a wide range of professional
backgrounds. All have been trained by National Family Mediation or
other approved body and participate in continuous professional
development. Once training is completed all mediators are competence
assessed by the Family Mediation Council to Legal Services Commission